Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Provides Detail Information How as a Pilgrim come to Tirupati Darshan of Lord Venkateswara and Lord Padmavati Mata
Devotees can avial arjitha TTD Online Seva tickets of lord balaji in three ways.
- Internet Booking,
- Advance Booking
- Current Booking
Internet Booking :
Lord venkateswara’s arjitha sevas tickets can be booked through ttd online in advance of 90 days. The number of tickets has been confined to a limit number under internet periphery. Devotees can check the availability of tickets longing on to prescribed wensites.
Devotees can opt the data and TTD online seva ticket and payment can be made through credit card which endrosed by citi bank payment gateway. In order to facilitate this availability the devotee has to reveal his identity through driving license /Passport/Voters identity Card/Pan proofs. The ticket booked for arjitha seva through TTD online can be postponed or pre – poned but cannot be nullified or cancelled. Under cancellation of tickets under any circumstances, the amount ought to me remitted to srivari hundi.
In case the Devotee prefers to postpone or prepone the arjitha seva ticket, He/She has to pay 25% of the seva ticket through credit card on condition that he/she ttd seva ticket is available on the day of request all kinds of internet transaction is to be made genuine credit card only.
The devotee can also avail the facility of booking accommodation through ttd online on successful accomplishment of the request an official receipt is generated on the internet that can be printed out. later the devotee has to submit the same one day in advance at padmavati guest house sub-inquiry and should procure the original receipt. The devotee has internet ticket declaration on demand, Unless the original TTD online seva tickets shall not be issued.
Advance Booking :
Under this facility srinvari artjitha seva tickets can be had by sending a demand draft in favor to the executive offficer, Arjitha office Sri T.T.D Tirumala – 517504, 30 days in advance taken from any nationalized bank.
Advance booking tickets can be available only for the following special TTD Online Sevas.
Supabatham, kalyanotsavam. dolothsavam, Arjitha Brahmotsava, Visesha pooja, Vasanthotsavam, Sahasra Deepalankarn Seva, Nijapada Darshanam.
Devotees who are interested to book tickets for the above ttd seva are directed to send money D.D in favor of executive officer, T.T.D Tirupati Payable in tirumala at least thirty days in advance.
On successful completion of request the devotee shall be informed three proximity dates, when the devotee oopted data is not available, If the devotee does not prefer any of these dates his prionty is exhausted.
Ekantha Seva Tickets
No advance booking facility available for ekantha seva tickets. The devotee can send a DD in favour of Peishkar, sei tirumala temple, tirumala – 517504, Chittoor, A.P. As soon as the ttd seva ticket is confirmed the devotee shall set information by post for which devotee is advised to furnis corrrect address and contact numbers, Incase the seva ticket is not available D.D will be returned to the devotee by registered post. If the devotee wishes alter postpone the seva under any circumstances he shall have to send anoter D.D of 25% of seva ticket with the original ticket and the devotee shall also be mentioned any three optional dates on which seva is to be performed.
For further Details and Clarification Contact Ph: 08772263589 and 08772263679.
Under this facility, devotees can book arjitha seva tickets one day in advance or for the same day, Which are issued at tirumala in a single counter opposite CRO, Tirumala. This counter function from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm every day through Sunday to Saturday including holidays. As the next step, the devotee can avail the above option at sudarshan centers. The devotee has to incur sudharshanam/biometric token will enable the pilgrim to plan their pilgrimage including booking return bus/rail tickets visiting temples/religious places enrooted a few tickets are also available one day in advance at vijaya bank near CRO and the counter is available from morning 8.00 am to 4.00 pm In order to avail this seva tickets, the devotees have to come themselves and on issue of seva ticket, their finger prints/biometrics system will be obtained and verified at the same time at the entry if vaikuntam ‘Q’ complex. The biometric system has been introduced to non-legitimeze the facility and the finger does not match or semblance, devotee shall not be admitted to ttd seva. Hence, devotees are requested/directed no to approach any arbitrator/middle man for seva ticket. The ticket obtained under this facility cannot be cancelled under any prevailing circumstances.
Guidelines to Arjitha Seva grihastas
1. The grihastas who perform ttd seva ought to wear a traditional prescribed dress such ad dothi an upper cloth and should enter the vaikuntam complex in advance.
2. The grihastas shall be given off the annaparasadams, Pulihora, Chakkri pongali as per the tradition and grihastas can use as much of it and can be given free to the other devotees.
3. under some an avoidance circumstances You seva as cancelled such as festivals like anivara asthanam, Pushpayagam, Annual Vasathovasam, Brahmovasthovam, Ugadhi asthanam, Makara sankrathi and devotes as expected to know about it in advance.
4. Ekantha seva tickets shall note be on sail on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday as Thomala and archana sevas are performed on these days
5. The grihastas are informed go through the instructions and details printed on the seva ticket regarding darshan, dress and time of entering vaikuntam Q complex, Free Prasadams and other facilites on hand.
6. Incase of incontinence devotees can directly contact arjitha office of assistance
7. The grihastas are also kindly informed to listen the announcements made through public address system at tirumala off and on to understand the changes are made in reporting at vaikuntam queue complec(VQC) due to tirupati temple festivals.
For further Details and Clarification, Contact Ph: 08772277777 and 08772233333.